Tuesday, December 15, 2009

~Da berubah?~

Hmmm...semalam...emo sangat...
ya...aku berdebat dengan seseorang...yang aku pernah sayang...tapi retak di tengah jalan...he say dat, he has change...should i trust dat again? after what he've done to me?

he say "u have to believe me, there's a lot mean on it like bored, friendship, relationship, fakers, everything on it, if u get u would understand we are such a poor peeps, but thats a life and we live in that too. Just believe me i'm not like before that u know".......

aku mereply "dont know how to say it...once u did, its hurt me damn much...but i'll take it as my own gud lesson for my future...and if its all fake, its u!..at least i done my part that time..i'm not lie dat i'm such damn serious in that relationship..but u broke that trust n hope...even its take to long to forget n forgive, but i'm good now...enough...ko teruskan dengan life ko, aku dengan life aku..aku taknak lagi berdebat hal ni lagi..."

hmmm....aku x nafikan...aku masih mengharap...tapi biar la masa yang menentukan...yang peliknya, kami sekarang adalah rakan baik...rakan karib...walaupun hanya 8 bulan kami menyulam cinta, tapi memorinya...x akan aku lupa...he teach me a lot...give me such a gud lesson...i forgive u dear...but never ever forget...coz..may Allah only know that....

lagu tinggal kenangan by Saleem (iklim) mmg sangat sesuai dengan keadaan kami sekarang...hahahaha...

till next post

~One Love, Peace & Harmony~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers